The curing lamp can be used for drying gel on the fingernails and the toenails, especially for curing gel nail and UV top coats.
Environment protection: use of LED light, non-harmful substances to the human body.
Energy saving: low heat emission.
The lamp has the timing function. (Three adjustable timers)
Removable reflective panel for toenails.
Compact design for comfort, easy to carry and store.
Diamond shaped and sparkling case design make it more fashionable.
Lightweight, small size, convenient operation, quick and flexible switch, long life makes it so popular around the world.
Voltage: 100-240V , 50-60Hz
Time choice: 10S/30S/60S/99S
Nail Dryers: Hand Nail Dayers/Foot Nail Dryers
• This product is mainly used for drying UV and LED Nail Gel. When not in use, unplug the power before leaving.
• Use a soft cloth moistened with water or a small amount of cleaning solution to wipe soiled, light interior with a dry cloth to wipe
• If prolonged lit lamps, cold cathode fluorescent lamp, reflector and lamp mouth attendance will heat, Do not more than 30 minutes continuous lighting, when in use and closed, please do not touch the cold cathode fluorescent lamp and Its surrounding, to prevent electric shock
• As the cold cathode fluorescent lamp is small, it is easily damaged, use carefully when removing,
• People who are allergic to UV rays, Please consult with your doctor before use
• Please keep it in the reach of children.
• 1x 60W UV LED LAMP
• 1x AC ADAPTER (EU PLUG OR US PLUG)+Product Manual
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order. All prices are listed in USD.
- Estimated Delivery Time: US 10-25 Days; Worldwide 15-30 Days.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
What nail polish will the XWTOP UV Nail Dryer dry?
Acrylic, Gel and Shellac. You can also use regular nail polish, as long as you apply a clear gel base coat and top coat before using the UV Nail Dryer.
Will the UV light damage my skin?
Most Doctors agree that there is a risk of using a UV Nail Dryer, but they also agree that it is a very low risk. Occasional use will not significantly increase the likelihood of skin diseases.
What precautions can I take?
You can buy UV protective gloves, that have the fingertips cut out, to protect your hands. You can also use sun cream on your hands before using the UV Nail Dryer or use only 2 or 3 bulbs at a time.
My shellac nails still feel tacky after drying, what should I do?
Rub your nails with 99% isopropyl alcohol and a lint free cloth. Your nails will be cured underneath and this will remove the tacky layer and leave them feeling smooth.