Grab your Discounted Motorcycle LED Decorative Light - Bird Wings while the storeLAUNCH DISCOUNT is on. Once we reach 300-unit sales, we will be increasing the price back up to $75.This is absolutely a great gift!
ORDER NOW because these are FLYING off our shelves! Limit to 5 per customer max!
1 set Packing include:
2pieces of Motorcycle LED atmosphere wing lights (for right and left side)
Bird Wings-like,fashion and cool appearance
Universal for motorcycles/e-bikes
10,000 hours lifetime
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION, AND IS NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CARTto Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order. All prices are listed in USD.
- Estimated Delivery Time: US 10-25 Days; Worldwide 15-30 Days.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30 day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
- As a safety precaution, make sure that the vehicle has had time to cool down properly before starting the installation process.
- Park the vehicle or make sure it is securely in gear.
- Make sure to have the ignition turned off and the keys removed.
- Be careful to avoid burns, especially when turning on or off the vehicle's lighting.
- Be careful to avoid crushing or cutting the bulbs. Also make sure to not touch the bulbs with your fingers, as this will cause blotting.
- Fully examine the connection of the contact points, ports and the wires as faulty connections can cause lighting problems.
- Make certain that the end of the bulb does not come in contact with the interior light shield of the headlight when adjusting the bulb.